Tri-County Employee Assistance Program is contracted by a diverse mix of companies including one area hospital system, three public school systems and many service companies and manufacturing companies.
Our focus is on small to mid-sized businesses in the areas surrounding Summit County, with employees of all education and income levels.
We currently cover more than 14,000 employees. With an average of 2.5 dependents per employee, that means Tri-County Employee Assistance Program covers more than 50,000 people in our communities.
Some companies we’ve served include:
- Akrochem Corporation
- Akron Beacon Journal
- Akron Public Schools
- Akron Summit Community Action
- Audio Technica
- Burt Mfg.- Division of Thybar Corporation
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Akron
- City of Macedonia
- Clampo, Inc.
- Crano Excavating
- Greater Akron Chamber
- Hope Homes
- Hudson City Schools
- Invent Now
- Kenmore Construction
- Laborers’ Local 894
- Laurel Lake Retirement Community
- Main Street Gourmet, Inc.
- Metalico Annaco
- NSK Industries, Inc.
- North East Ambulance
- Reuther Mold and Manufacturing
- Revlis Corporation
- Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools
- The House of LaRose
“We have had a partnership with Tri-County for over ten years and are completely satisfied by the professional, caring staff and their commitment to confidentiality.”
– Kelly Loebick-Frascella – Main Street Gourmet